The Revitalization Phase of the Restore Illinois public health approach to reopening the Illinois economy includes larger gathering sizes, additional businesses reopening and increased capacities. We must all continue to social distance, frequently wash our hands and cover our faces to maintain progress in overcoming COVID-19.
The following documents apply to businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Hotel meeting rooms, convention centers, arenas, and large-scale meeting rooms.
- Sports venues, arenas, stadiums, facilities, fields or courts engaged in showing live sports games should refer to Seated Spectator Events Guidelines
- Theaters, cinemas, and performing arts centers primarily engaged in showing live or pre-recorded performances should refer to Theaters and Performing Arts guidelines
- Note: Organizations that operate across multiple workplace environments should refer to applicable Phase IV guidelines for guidance on those workplaces
- Note: Venues hosting meetings, conventions and trade shows may operate under the following capacity restrictions:
- Venues with overall capacity under 200 people may operate at the lesser of 50 people, or 50% of the overall capacity
- Venues with overall capacity in excess of 200 people may operate at the lesser of 250 people, or 25% of the overall capacity
- Capacity restrictions will be reassessed on an ongoing basis throughout Phase IV