The Revitalization Phase of the Restore Illinois public health approach to reopening the Illinois economy includes larger gathering sizes, additional businesses reopening and increased capacities. We must all continue to social distance, frequently wash our hands and cover our faces to maintain progress in overcoming COVID-19.
The following documents apply to businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Establishments primarily engaged in the preservation and exhibition of objects of historical, cultural, and educational value
- Examples of museums include (non-exhaustive): museums, aquariums
- Note: in Museums Guidelines, “employee” means paid employee or volunteer
- Note: organizations that operate across multiple workplace environments should refer to applicable Phase IV guidelines for guidance on those workplaces
- Note: As of release, museums may operate public-facing areas of establishment at no more than 25% of occupancy at any given time. Capacity restrictions will be reassessed on an ongoing basis throughout Phase IV