The Revitalization Phase of the Restore Illinois public health approach to reopening the Illinois economy includes larger gathering sizes, additional businesses reopening and increased capacities. We must all continue to social distance, frequently wash our hands and cover our faces to maintain progress in overcoming COVID-19.
The following documents apply to businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Seated venues, arenas, stadiums, facilities, fields or courts engaged in showing live sports games and entertainment events
- These guidelines apply to ticketed events with seating available for all spectators; general admission shows and/or events without seating (e.g., standing room only) are not permitted at this time
- Note: organizations that operate across multiple workplace environments should refer to applicable Phase IV guidelines for guidance on those workplaces
- Note: As of March 18, 2021, outdoor ticketed spectator event venues may operate at maximum of 25% of seating capacity for spectators.
- Note: As of March 18, 2021, indoor ticketed spectator event venues may operate with the following capacity restrictions:
- Venues with capacity of less than 200 people may have the lesser of 50 people or 50% capacity
- Venues with capacity of more than 200 people may operate at a maximum 25% capacity
- Capacity restrictions will be reassessed on an ongoing basis throughout Phase IV