The Revitalization Phase of the Restore Illinois public health approach to reopening the Illinois economy includes larger gathering sizes, additional businesses reopening and increased capacities. We must all continue to social distance, frequently wash our hands and cover our faces to maintain progress in overcoming COVID-19.
The following documents apply to businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Organizations operating recreational sport activities
- Examples of youth and adult sports include (non-exhaustive): sports games or matches, group sports lessons, team or group sports practices
- The All Sports Policy categorizes youth and adult sports based on their risk of transmission, then identifies the permissible level of play for each category
- The levels of play range from non-contact practices only to state-wide and out-of-state competitions
- The All Sports Policy includes any applicable Tiered mitigation based on region
- Note: Organizations that operate across multiple workplace environments should refer to applicable Phase IV guidelines and if applicable, tiered mitigation documents, for guidance on those workplaces