The Revitalization Phase of the Restore Illinois public health approach to reopening the Illinois economy includes larger gathering sizes, additional businesses reopening and increased capacities. We must all continue to social distance, frequently wash our hands and cover our faces to maintain progress in overcoming COVID-19.
The following documents apply to businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Day camps not licensed by the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS)
- Examples of day camps include (non-exhaustive): recreational day camps, educational day camps, religious day camps
- In Phase IV, day camps are limited to: Camps taking place during the day only (no overnight camps permitted)
- Note: Organizations that operate across multiple workplace environments should refer to applicable Phase IV guidelines for guidance on those workplaces
- Note: As of release, day camps may operate at maximum of 50% of facility capacity with group sizes of 15 participants or fewer (limited to 10 children in programs with changing participants week-by-week). Capacity restrictions will be reassessed based on the latest science and public health metrics on an ongoing basis throughout Phase IV