The Revitalization Phase of the Restore Illinois public health approach to reopening the Illinois economy includes larger gathering sizes, additional businesses reopening and increased capacities. We must all continue to social distance, frequently wash our hands and cover our faces to maintain progress in overcoming COVID-19.
The following documents apply to businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Customer-facing establishments primarily engaged in providing indoor and outdoor recreational and amusement services
- Examples of indoor and outdoor recreation businesses include (non-exhaustive): arcades, bingo halls, escape rooms, ice skating, roller skating, laser tag, driving ranges, outdoor shooting ranges, paintball courses, outdoor adventure parks
- Water parks and recreational swimming will be allowed to reopen in accordance with guidance published by IDPH
- Note: Organizations that operate across multiple workplace environments should refer to applicable Phase IV guidelines for guidance on those workplaces
- Note: As of release, indoor recreation facilities should operate at lesser of 50 customers OR 50% of facility capacity. Outdoor recreation facilities should limit group sizes to 50 customers, with multiple groups permitted if proper social distancing and group management is enforced. Capacity restrictions and group sizes will be reassessed based on the latest science and public health metrics on an ongoing basis throughout Phase IV