The Revitalization Phase of the Restore Illinois public health approach to reopening the Illinois economy includes larger gathering sizes, additional businesses reopening and increased capacities. We must all continue to social distance, frequently wash our hands and cover our faces to maintain progress in overcoming COVID-19.
The following documents apply to businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Organizations operating recreational sport activities
- Examples of youth and recreational sports include (non-exhaustive): competitive sports games or matches, competitive tournaments, group sports lessons, team or group sports practices
- In Phase IV, youth and recreational sports activities include drills, practices, lessons, and competitive gameplay, such as tournaments
- For tennis, refer to guidance on Tennis
- Note: Organizations that operate across multiple workplace environments should refer to applicable Phase IV guidelines for guidance on those workplaces
- Note: As of release, youth and recreational sports venues may operate at maximum of 50% of facility capacity, at maximum of 20% seating capacity for spectators, and with groups of up to 50. Capacity restrictions and group sizes will be reassessed based on the latest science and public health data on an ongoing basis throughout Phase IV